Today we were planning to drive to Nashville, but we only got about an hour past Augusta. We first stopped at a café in GA, and had lunch, and on our way back to the highway we bought some boiled peanuts. Then we drove some more, passed Augusta, and got off the highway again to go to a little vegetable stand. When we got back to the motor home, we found out Molly had eaten chocolate. I called an animal poison control center, and, after that, a vet. They said to give her some hydrogen peroxide to make her vomit the chocolate, so we had to go to a store and get some. Molly didn’t vomit even after we gave her the hydrogen peroxide, but she seemed fine.